We are proud to provide a local professional and comprehensive service for Residents Management Companies in the Swindon area. We are well-respected locally by leaseholders and professionals in the property sector.
This reputation has been gained over many years and is as a result of concentrating on our core areas of expertise, local people, local agents, local tradesmen, local professionals and local property.
We have declined numerous requests to act as Block Management Agents for leaseholders who are not in our local area. This is because we believe that to offer a professional service we can only do so if we are local. For instance, it is uneconomic to send our contractors to attend to maintenance issues many miles away or for our staff to undertake regular remote site inspections.
We do however, team up with Residents Management Companies and property agents all over the country to bring together their local experience and expertise and our leasehold property and accounting knowledge to provide a cohesive professional service to leaseholders.
We take care of the Back Office accounting and administration and the RMC or property agent handles Front Office local site issues such as maintenance and leaseholder issues.
The only difference that leaseholders notice with our Back Office service is that they have a choice of two telephone numbers and email addresses for contact purposes. One for accounts/ administration and one for maintenance.
● Maintain accounting records
● Maintain Service charge payment records
● Maintain dedicated client bank account details
● Prepare agreed annual budgets and forward forecasts including sinking funds and reserve accounts.
● Pay all contractors invoices and other expenditure
● Deal with the collection of monies due from leaseholders
● Issue reminders and final notices
● Issue County Court Summons if necessary
● Maintain leaseholder contact details and correspondence with leaseholders
● Call, chair (if required) and prepare the minutes of AGMs of the Residents Management Company
● Issue notices in respect of breaches of lease
● Fill the role of Company Secretary for the Residents Management Company
● Maintain records and statutory registers of members, shareholders and directors
● Issue all member and/or shareholder certificates
● Complete and submit Annual Returns to Companies House
● Arrange buildings insurance
● Arrange directors and officers insurance
● Deal with any insurance claims
● Provide details of all insurance cover to leaseholders
● Provide all documentation for the exchange of documents required for a lease assignment carried out by solicitors acting for the purchaser and vendor of leasehold property (or freehold buildings with the benefit of leasehold land) and the Manager of the property.
● Issue ground rent demands
● Issue service charge demands
● Issue administration charges.
Set up and maintain a dedicated website for your site which will include copies of
● Insurance documents
● Annual accounts
● Expenditure year to date
● Expenditure forecasts
● Correspondence, notices and other useful information
● Take responsibility for risk management and health and safety generally at the client property
● Ensure compliance with fire, electrical and asbestos safety requirements in the common parts.
● Prepare and review maintenance programmes
● Organise contractors
● Deal with the specification, tendering, running and supervision of larger maintenance and repair contracts where Section 20 Notices are required.
● Meet the requirements of the 2010 Equality Act with relation to common parts.
Deal with leaseholder(s)
● Conduct regular site inspections which inform the preparation of and annual review of a forward maintenance programme.
● Organise all contract cleaning, gardening and minor or reactive maintenance and repair of structure and common areas including grounds.
If you are looking for a Block Management Agent or wish to exercise Right to Manage please get in touch using the contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 606 1402